Learn how we can help you connect and protect critical controls and personnel - join us at SPS Italia – Smart Production Solutions trade show 23 – 25 May, Hall 5, Booth E067
nVent Electric plc (“nVent”), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will showcase industry-leading nVent HOFFMAN enclosure, climate control and panel shop automation solutions – all designed to make it easier, safer and more cost-effective for customers to do business – from May 23-25 at SPS Italia – Smart Production Solutions trade show, in Fiere di Parma, Italy.
SPS Italia is one of the most important events for the Italian manufacturing sector, for industrial digitalization and sustainability, with groundbreaking innovations and products. The nVent HOFFMAN brand delivers one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of solutions to safeguard electrical equipment from the operating environment and people from electrical hazards in virtually any application.
In this year’s exhibition, nVent will feature:
- The nVent HOFFMAN hygienic design enclosures – The nVent HOFFMAN hygienic design products are specially engineered to help customers more easily preserve the integrity of sanitary conditions and critical electrical equipment in the simplest to the most challenging environments. You will find out more about the 3 levels of protection that serve the spectrum of Food & Beverage sanitary needs.
- Solutions for thermal management in the Food & Beverage industry –The soon-to-be-launched nVent HOFFMAN Extreme Environments line of air conditioners can maintain optimal cooling performance over extended periods – and offer the highest ingress protection available against water and particulate with IEC IP66 and IP69 ratings.
- Market-leading Panel Shop Automation solutions – nVent HOFFMAN Panel Shop Automation solutions help customers automate the machining of precise holes and cutouts, optimize the cutting of DIN rails and cable ducts, and reduce wire processing time up to 75%. These solutions enable panel builders to be more competitive and efficient, so they can improve their bottom lines. Come see live demos of the nVent HOFFMAN ModCenter, Personal Wiring Assistant (PWA) in the booth!
- The new nVent HOFFMAN Easy Panel Shop online platform that enables panel builders to interact seamlessly with their Personal Wiring Assistant (PWA) machines.
- New wire production and processing accessories that help panel builder improve workflow –To help save time switching internal spools, the nVent HOFFMAN mobile storage solution CS1000 stores and routes additional wire to feed the nVent HOFFMAN PWA5000 and PWA6000 Wire Processing Center machines. Also, the new nVent HOFFMAN Wire Trolley provides a flexible and ergonomic solution for optimizing wiring workstations. Visit our booth to learn more!
- New nVent HOFFMAN Cable Entry Systems –The user-friendly nVent HOFFMAN Cable Entry Systems portfolio makes it faster and easier to feedthrough and install cables into electrical enclosures. The portfolio features sealed entrance points for cables and maintains high ingress protection ratings – IP54 and IP66 – against dust, water and vibration. As complements to the comprehensive nVent HOFFMAN portfolio of electrical enclosure solutions, these cable entry systems seal and terminate devices to protect electrical equipment inside an enclosure, while maintaining an enclosure’s overall integrity and resilience.
Setting the industry standard as demands evolve rapidly
In addition, we will feature market-leading nVent HOFFMAN enclosure and climate control solutions that:
- Simplify maintenance and prevent contamination in Food & Beverage applications
- Keep processes flowing, and people and equipment protected in industrial automation and automotive applications
- Protect and empower the future in Sustainable Energy applications
- Meet virtually any application need anywhere in the world!
Join us at SPS Italia – Smart Production Solutions!
Come see live product demonstrations and talk with our trusted experts in Hall 5, Booth E067 from May 23 - 25 at SPS Italia.